Please read before booking
Bookings are made and accepted only on the following conditions
- The Owner accepts no responsibility for personal injury to Guests, or loss of or damage to their property, or for other matters over which the Owner has no control.
- No bookings are valid without the non refundable Booking Fee and unless confirmed by the Owner.
- This agreement is made on the basis that the property is to be occupied by the Tenant for a holiday as mentioned in the Housing Act 1988 Schedule 1 paragraph 9 and the Tenant acknowledges that the tenancy granted by this agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 18 years of age.
- A deposit of 50% of the cost of the holiday must accompany the booking. Deposits are non-returnable unless the Owner is unable to accept the booking and as specified below.
- Once a booking is confirmed by the Owner, the Guest is responsible for the balance of the cost of the holiday. This shall be paid 49 days before arrival.
- Coxwood Farm Holiday Cottages reserve the right to relet any holiday where the balance outstanding is more than 14 days in arrears. However if we unable to relet the holiday you will remain liable for the outstanding balance.
- In the event of the accommodation becoming unavailable (e.g. through fire or illness), the Owner will endeavour to provide suitable alternative accommodation or will refund all monies paid or a proportion in the case of curtailment.
- In the event of cancellations the Owner will endeavour to relet the accommodation, and if successful the balance of the cost will not be due as in paragraph 6 above, or if already paid, will be refunded. The deposit is retained.
- The holidaymaker shall keep the holiday accommodation and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the holiday accommodation in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the holiday accommodation in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The Holidaymaker must report and pay to the Owner the cost of any damage or breakages made during their holiday occupancy.
- The Holidaymakers rights to occupy the property may be forfeited without compensation if: (a) More people than specified on the Booking Form and/or the number the property holds, attempt to take up occupation. (b) Overnight guests are entertained without the Owners express permission. (c) Any activity is undertaken which may cause unreasonable damage, noise or disturbance.
- All prices quoted include VAT where applicable at current rates. Any changes in the rate will be adjusted on arrival.
- In the event of there being cause for complaint concerning a property, the matter should be taken up with the owner/caretaker at once. It is important that this is done whilst you are still at the property so that an on-the-spot investigation can be made if necessary and remedial action taken if required. In no circumstances will compensation be made for complaints raised after the tenancy has ended when the Tenant has denied the Owners/Caretakers the opportunity of investigating the complaint and endeavouring to put matters right during the tenancy.
- The Property Owner or his representative shall be allowed access to the holiday accommodation at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
- We have compiled the information on this website as accurately as possible. However, facilities may be altered or withdrawn for reasons outside our control, in which case we cannot accept responsibility. We make every effort to ensure that the property details supplied to us by the Owners are accurately reproduced. Mistakes may occur from time to time, and confirmation should be requested prior to booking. The Holidaymaker must accept minor differences between text/photograph/illustrations on the website and the actual property may arise. We cannot accept responsibility should the property not conform to the holidaymaker’s standards. If a facility is particularly important to you, please check with the Owners prior to your booking.
- The Booking Conditions will apply to all confirmed bookings.
Whilst every care has been taken to replicate the printed paper brochure, due to the nature of electronic transmission no responsibility can be accepted by Coxwood Farm Cottages, The Web Designer or their agents for any loss incurred by errors. It is most important that you should request a hard copy of the printed brochure prior to booking a holiday. All electronic data transferred remains the property of Coxwood Farm Cottages or their agents and may not be replicated in part or whole without prior permission.